Fully renovated and lovingly landscaped! This spacious Queenslander nestled amongst 1.3 acres of landscaped gardens which meander down to Annabel Creek, offers a private and tranquil Tallebudgera Valley lifestyle. Providing true Dual living, the lower level is a dedicated retreat with separate entry and parking.
This spacious home offers style and luxury with so many features –
• Freshly painted interior and exterior
• Luxury master suite featuring a beautiful bay window, walk in robe and enormous ensuite
• Extra wide wrap around veranda’s provide plenty of shady spaces
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, European appliances a steam oven and integrated dishwasher
• Polished Tasmanian Oak flooring throughout
• Brand new Double lockup garage storage connected to the home with a timber walkway
• The family bathroom has a luxury feature bathtub
• Fully fenced for children and pets
• Air conditioned plus ceiling fans
• Large garden shed
• Town Water plus 2 new rain tanks 11,000 litre total capacity
• 20 Solar panels providing 6.6 Kw
• Lower level is a fully self-contained retreat offering a large bedroom, open plan living and dining, a spacious bathroom, air-conditioned, large glass sliding doors overlooking the terraced gardens, a completely separate driveway and entry with a double carport
The gardens have been lovingly landscaped, fully turfed and filled with flowering plants and shrubs and is maturing into a spectacular garden. A pathway leads down through the garden to bubbling Annabel Creek a tranquil and private hideaway to relax and soak up your own little natural oasis. If you feel like staying in the beautiful deep wrap around veranda’s always provide a cool haven to sip an icy drink.
Situated in the beautiful Tallebudgera Valley, only a short drive to some of the Gold Coast’s top schools including St Andrews Lutheran College, Hillcrest Christian College and Kings Christian College. Close proximity to M1 motorway, Gold Coast Airport, world class shopping precincts, and a short drive to Burleigh Heads Beach.