An original 120 year old Queenslander full of all the period features you could wish for, plus a separate free standing quaint country cottage studio freshly renovated, current potential rental yield of $350 per week!
This home will be picture postcard perfect with a stunning makeover.
• VJ walls and ceilings
• Fretwork and lattice work above doorways
• French doors and casement windows
• 3 bedrooms and a sleepout
• 1 family bathroom with claw foot bathtub
• Main living area with double bifold doors leading onto the back veranda
• Sitting room features a jotul wood heater for a cozy winter evening
• Modern, provincial style, country kitchen featuring a Falcon stove/oven in the Aga style
• Rear entertaining area overlooks the picturesque Annabel Creek and verdant natural bushland.
• Underneath the home has potential for an extension, the height leaves plenty of scope to be built to code without having to raise the home. Solid steel stumps were used when the home was relocated.
This picturesque 5,680m2 block is nestled on a bend of Annabelle Creek. With plenty of cleared gently sloping land to keep some 4 legged friends and a dappled coverage of mature trees to create shade and attract the abundant bird life.
Currently home to 2 Alpacas, 3 dogs, 2 cats and a brood of chooks, it offers animal lovers, vegetable growers and gardeners so many options.
The property is connected to town water in Wisteria Court, a tranquil street tucked away, off Tallebudgera Creek Road. Situated in the beautiful Tallebudgera Valley, only a short drive to some of the Gold Coast’s top schools including St Andrews Lutheran College, Hillcrest Christian College and Kings Christian College. Close proximity to M1 motorway, Gold Coast Airport, world class shopping precincts, and a short drive to Burleigh Heads Beach.